Moreover Arcas matches seasonal flight schedules with the coordination results of the airport coordinator to identify discrepancies and help to resolve. Therefore Arcas overtakes the role of a report server, which is able to automatically generate Mismatch reports and send them to the involved parties like coordinator and/or airlines.
The multi-user client/server system has been jointly developed by Barco and Fraport AG in order to utilize as much as possible the available airport resources in face of increasing traffic and to improve the quality of processes and data within the flight plan management.
Arcas is built out of three modules, Analysis Module, Match Module and Duty Manager. Due to this modular composition it can be easily adjusted to given structures and upgraded with low costs.
Using Arcas will not only provide a significant rise in capacity to the airport, but also a more efficient use of resources, a better information flow and more service quality.
LeistungsmerkmaleAnalysis of flight plans and slot capacity:
- Visualization of all available slots based on marginal rates (illustrations of the whole season period and of daily progression)
- Detailed information about the traffic movements within a period of three days
- Scanning for available slots for a given flight plan
- Statistical comparison of an arbitrary number of flight plans
Support of matching:
- Identification of mismatches by comparing data of the airport and the Airport Coordination
- Automatic advice of all involved parties by dispatching match reports to airlines and Airport Coordinator via e-mail or fax
- Automatic issue and distribution of any reports or letters as additional service