At this year’s InfoComm in Las Vegas, Barco redefined the ProAV landscape by launching several new, innovative solutions designed to connect people, places and technology across the enterprise and around the world. Depicting a “Day in the Life” of a smart city, Barco showcased its latest large-venue projectors, immersive video walls, interactive advertising kiosks, show controllers, and more while dynamically streaming live video and social media throughout the show. The Encore Club capped off the day’s events with the first-ever, dual-4K video blend, providing spectacular entertainment while guests sipped Belgian beers and Aquavit, complementing the delicious samples of Norwegian chocolates. Click on “Read More” below to see a list of new products, customer testimonials, and award wins!
New products on display
Industry movers and shakers in attendance noted the abundance of new products announced during the show, highlighted by:
- 4K screen management system for live events – a show in a box!
- Native 4K, 35,000 lumen projector for Rental & Staging
- Compact, high-resolution, high-frame rate F50 projectors for visitor attractions and data visualization and collaboration
- ClickShare Management Suite, centrally managing these one-click visual collaboration solutions throughout the enterprise
- Cost-saving Outdoor LED displays with cloud-based monitoring
- Moving Mirror System (MMS) accessory for large-venue projectors
- Instant VideoWall, a bundled LCD video wall concept for deployment anywhere
- Ultra-narrow bezel LCD video walls boost high-resolution imagery and collaboration
Barco was bestowed with five awards for its latest ProAV products, winning thousands of votes to achieve honors for new products that were also featured in online videos and podcasts:
- LCD Advertising Kiosks – “Best in Show” (Digital Signage magazine)
- F50 Projector – “Best in Show” (AV Technology magazine)
- ImagePRO-II Junior – “Best Video Scaler” (Commercial Integrator magazine)
- ClickShare – “Readers’ Choice” (rAVe Pubs)
- ClickShare Inside – “Best Presentation Product” (Rental & Staging magazine)
Barco Solutions in Action
Barco solutions are bringing brand new life to venues, from classrooms to public exhibits, to control rooms:
- Charter School of San Diego – ClickShare comes to the classroom in San Diego, California.
- iHeartRadio – Live-streaming LED wall enlivens concerts and special events in Los Angeles, California.
- Vancouver Aquarium – Immersive, 360-degree projection amazes museum visitors in British Columbia, Canada.
- SEPTA – networked visualization platform enhances situational awareness for busy public transportation system.
- Emerson – sophisticated, yet easy-to-use remote collaboration solution delivers real-time visualization.