Barco and 3D Perception have teamed up to offer an exclusive demonstration and knowledge-sharing event featuring our proprietary 4K UHD technology in a multi-projection simulation setup.
This is a unique opportunity to explore the Barco F70 projector as an integral component of 3D Perception’s Northstar™ simulation display solution, and experience a technical deep-dive with Barco’s product management and R&D team.
Exclusive Demonstration of New Barco F70 Simulation Projector
Wednesday, March 15, 2017 – 9:00 am – 7:00 pm EDT
Location: 3D perception, Inc.
12605 Challenger Pkwy, Suite 170
Space is limited – register while seats are still available!
Register now for a free, 2-hour session and then join us for happy hour at 5:00 PM!
Session 1: 9:00 AM - 11:00 AM
Session 2: 11:00 AM - 1:00 PM
Session 3: 1:00 PM - 3:00 PM
Session 4: 3:00 PM - 5:00 PM
The ultimate immersive training experience
The Barco projection technology integrated with 3D perceptions’ Northstar solution produces pixel perfect, seamless images across curved screen surfaces. The technologies are suitable for any type of training scenario, allowing transition from bright day, dawn, dusk or pitch dark night using NVGs.
The F70 4K UHD laser phosphor projector
- Improved optical resolution with 4K UHD
- Unprecedented lifetime of up to 60,000 hours, depending on mode of operation
- Robust and rugged design built for motion platforms
- Features like brightness budget freedom and Constant Light Output (CLO™) over time
- Dedicated IR LED for NVG stimulation (with FS70)
View the F70 video
3D perception’s Northstar display solution offers:
- Industry-leading auto-warp and blend precision
- Push-button color and luminance calibration
- Complete Image Generator and projector independence
- Unified system control
- Over 9,000 channels fielded world-wide
More info on Northstar here
If you are unable to register for the Orlando event, stay tuned for our next showing on April 5 in Texas. More details to follow!