Barco's VPU-101S is a video processing unit used to process and manipulate IP video streams. The VPU-101S provides high-tech image processing capabilities, such as image blending, fusion, and stitching to provide operators and decision-makers with all-round information and profound situational understanding in mission-critical environments.
Uncompressed IP streaming
A 10 Gbps optical network connection captures the IP signals from cameras, sensors, and other IP-based devices and distributes the uncompressed IP streams to different operator positions according to the new Video over Ethernet standard (DEF STAN 00-82). The VPU-101S has been selected for the British Army's Specialist Vehicle Platform.
Barco's VPU-101S features:
- FPGA-based for minimal latency
- Multiple simultaneous output streams
- User configurable & selectable compositions
- Advanced video processing (scaling, cropping, fusion, blending...)
- HUMS & BIT capability
- Intelligent heater system for quick start-up in cold conditions
- Full SWaP-C compliance
- Fully sealed, fanless design
- Video over Ethernet: DEF STAN 00-82 compliant
- EMI/EMC: DEF STAN 59-411 Land Class A compliant
- PSU: DEF STAN 61-5 part 6 Issue 6
- DEF STAN 23-09 compliant