This product is no longer available.
Please consult Barco's current product offering.
Following the success of the Barco Galaxy active-stereo DLP™ projector, Barco introduces a version that can perform real-time geometry distortion at double refresh rates: the Barco Galaxy WARP™. Its high processing power and ease-of-use, combined with the high brightness and proven picture quality of the Galaxy, make the Galaxy WARP™ ideally suited for the most demanding active-stereo curved screen applications.
- Dual parallel WARP™ NLIM (Non-linear Image Mapping) boards result in smooth and detailed pre-distorted imagery for curved-screen applications
- Active stereo capabilities at SXGA up to 120 Hz, thanks to high-performance Pixel Map Processor and dedicated DLP™ chipsets
- Impressive 205 MHz A/D conversion bandwidth ensures compatibility with high resolution and high refresh-rate sources
- Optional Passive Stereo optimization with DMD™ optimized polarizers enables large-venue passive stereo 3D projection
- Proprietary Optical Soft Edge Matching (OSEM): custom-made optical filters to achieve truly seamless blending for multichannel systems, maintaining full contrast ratio
- Proprietary Electronic Soft Edge Matching (ESEM): highly-flexible and reconfigurable blending with easy set-up
- Integrated Constant Light Output (CLO), which can be linked with other Barco Galaxy projectors for cross-channel brightness tracking
- Optimized engine ensures matched primary colors and maximizes addressable multi-channel color gamut
- High contrast ratio: engine developed to achieve a contrast ratio of 800:1 which results in extremely vivid and dynamic images
- Dedicated lens range: optimized for unequalled resolution and accurate geometry; wide throw ratio range, motorized shift range and built-in Scheimpflug correction result in high flexibility of installations