This product is no longer available.
Please consult Barco's current product offering.
With a native resolution of 1600 x 1200 pixels, Barco’s SIM 6 Ultra can project more data on-screen and is therefore perfectly suited for high resolution applications such as full flight simulation. The BR SIM 6 Ultra maintains more resolution after geometry distortion and fewer channels are required to cover the same projection surface.
As part of its WARP6™ technology Barco has optimized its BarcoReality SIM 6 Ultra projector with DynaColor™ and Gray Level Definition (GLD) to achieve ultimate Color Uniformity for multi-channel installations.
NEW! Enhanced Color Uniformity
- DynaColor™ (Electronic Color Space Transformation): Eliminating channel-to-channel color variations through direct control of the primary colors by drawing upon the processing power of the WARP 6™
- Gray Level Definition (GLD): Improved grayscale tracking across the different channels of the multi-channel set-up by controlling the black, white and grays.
Optimizable for Demanding Applications
- WARP 6™ non-linear image mapping using proprietary bicubic interpolation algorithms: enables high-order pre-distortions electronically, without frame delay
- Transport Delay Reduction (TDR): to ensure minimal propagation delay (<8ms) between the input signal and the projected image
- True Motion Reproduction (TMR): motion artifacts compensation and image enhancement to dramatically minimize smearing inherent to LCD technology
- Color Gamut Matching (CGM): optical components matched for use in multi-channel displays
- Gamut Expansion and Matching (GEM): increased addressable gamut and more accurate color matching
- Chromatically matched optical engines with additional DynaColor™ electronic color space transformations for elimination of channel-to-channel color variations
- Optical Soft Edge Matching (OSEM): edge blending for all brightness levels, including black level
- Adjustable edge blending without black level correction can be performed using optional Electronic Soft Edge Matching
- Black & White uniformity correction: factory adjustment to ensure excellent color uniformity of the grays, whites and blacks
- Available in passive stereo optimized configuration with linear and circular polarization
- Adjustable Scheimpflug correction for tilted projector screen configurations
(1) Requires color gamut matching