The TransForm XDS-400 is a multi-channel video processor for collaboration on large four- channel displays. It enables you to display up to six 2D, 3D and 3D stereo sources simultaneously on any type of display canvas - not just Barco systems.
The TransForm XDS-150, XDS-200 and XDS-400 units can be used as building blocks inside a customTransForm XDS-1100 solution, to provide larger display surfaces. When used as a component in such a solution, the TransForm XDS-400 hardware may be configured as an XDS-400 Master to make its input signals available on the complete wall.
Making collaboration easy
In combination with Barco's XDS Control Center software, you can enjoy mouse and keyboard control of the sources you need in a familiar Windows desktop environment. The TransForm XDS-400 was designed to make collaborative team work with 3D stereo easier, faster and more efficient. By seeing several sources at the same time, you can quickly see correlations between data, or process various types of information faster. It enables you to connect to and control remote computers on the display, features easy-to-use videoconferencing control, and allows other users to create and store predefined screen layouts.
At home in all environments
- Automotive industry: compare designs, 3D stereo presentation and prototyping
- Oil and gas exploration and production: cross-analysis of geophysical data
- Higher education: multi-purpose immersion in virtual reality settings
- Product design: razor-sharp comparison of various 3D designs
- Urban planning: full immersion into virtual landscapes and buildings
Barco's TransForm XDS-400 is part of the XDS range and works with XDS Control Center