This product is no longer available.
Please consult Barco's current product offering.
Visu+ has been designed to combine a wide variety of live video and RGB signals for professional multi screen applications. Visu+ comes with a user-friendly software, giving the operator complete control over the windowing position, aspect ratio and contents of the Visu+ generated images. It operates either as stand-alone or combined with Barco’s graphical controller EOS.
Versatile Image Processor
• the modular input/output design allows up to 4 signal inputs (IPUs) and 4 outputs (OPUs) per unit
• compatible with today’s video standards and all major types of RGB signals
• displays a wide variety of signals such as satellite signals, live camera images, presentations on video tape, RGB signals (PC, Mac, ...) with a resolution up to 1,280 x 1,024 pixels, ...
• with either digital or analog OPUs video and RGB signals can be displayed on digitally controlled display walls as well as on analog projectors
• multiple units can be daisy chained to allow the display of video & RGB signals on more than 4 projectors
• Barco's e-Maintenance enables internet based maintenance of Visu+.
• to easily zoom, freeze, scale, size and position the Visu+ windows anywhere on the display
• to set brightness, contrast, hue, color and sharpness of the video or RGB signal
• to ensure seamless operation in conjunction with matrix switchers
• to be seamlessly integrated into BARCO’s Control Room Management Software OSIRIS