Last modified On 12 March 2014
When selecting extended desktop without a 2nd screen attached clickshare says:
"Cannot share extended desktop Check the Barco FAQ at www.barco.com/clickshare"
To fix the problem, update your AMD catalyst drivers to 13.8 or higher
Extended desktop doesn't work on systems with:
- Windows XP / Vista
- Mac OS X
- AMD Catalyst 13.1
- AMD Catalyst 13.4
We have seen problems with:
- nvidia control panel 320.18
To verify if your system should be able to share extended desktop:
- Please open you resolutions settings in Windows.
- Press windows + p keycombination
- Select extend mode
- Verify if you have now 2 visible screens in the resolution window or not
- if your system is not able to make the second screen and is not in the list above please contact us.
- If your system is able to make the second desktop and is not able to share, please contact us