Remark: This is a beta release. This release is intended for testing purpose
Improvements (with respect to version 01.04.01.0001)
- Added Airplay (support iOS 8)
- Side By Side functionality can be disabled in the Web UI.
- The 24 hour reboot mechanism will not work after pairing Buttons with the Base Unit. It is adviced to manually reboot the Base Unit after pairing Buttons.
- Display time out functionality doesn't work anymore after Airplay mirroring. The Base Unit needs to be rebooted to activate display time out again.
- The Base Unit LEDS can suddenly be red when nobody is sharing.
- When using Airplay video streaming, the audio and video are not always in sync.
- It takes 5 seconds till Airplay mirroring starts.
- In very rare cases it can happen that a black screen is shown streaming video via Airplay. The Base Unit needs to be rebooted to be able to get Airplay working again.
- In very rare cases it can happen that the ClickShare lady is suddenly shown and stays on screen. The Base Unit needs to be rebooted to be able to function normally again.
- If wallpaper is disabled and a Button is unplugged, the Base Unit will go to Display Standby even if there are other Buttons still sharing.
- Occasional crashes are seen while sharing.
- The Base Unit ignores the EDID info from the screen. Screen resolution is set manually via the Web UI.
- It can happen that the Button stops sharing and returns to the wallpaper. In that case press the Button again to start sharing.
- Paired and updated Buttons only appear on the Buttons page after first use.
- Page not always reloaded automatically after start-up for webUI changes that require reboot. Manual refresh is required.
- Some laptops using Windows 8.1 the client menu will not show the extended desktop option.
- Linux Client (Fedora): It takes longer to get on/off screen when sharing static content. To get on/off screen faster, a simple mouse movement is enough.
- When 2 users are sharing and the left user switches to extended desktop, the 2 sources will swap position on screen.
- When sharing with 2 users, the latency may go up to 4 seconds during the first 30 seconds of sharing.
- On some laptops the clients are not able to share if audio is disabled on the Base Unit. Enabling audio sharing will solve the problem.
Release date: 09 September 2015
Download (173.56 MB)