Processing includes data doubling to generate overlapped projected regions as well as edge-feathering of the overlapped images. The amount of data overlap and the edge-feather transfer function are user programmable.
The complete widescreen system consists of the BlendPRO-II, up to four ScreenPRO-II seamless switchers, and the ScreenPRO-II controller. The ScreenPRO-II accepts up to eight (8) universal analog inputs and two DVI signals that can be utilized as unscaled background sources or DSK (Down-Stream-Key). ScreenPRO-II HD also accepts HDSDI signals for scaling. A MatrixPRO router connected in front of the ScreenPRO-II increases the input source capability of the system to 16.
BlendPRO-II allows easy transition from presentations involving independent screens to multiple projector wide-screen presentations. Input source selection, seamless switching, and image processing control functions are performed by multiple ScreenPRO-II units. The outputs from the ScreenPRO-IIs are fed to a BlendPRO-II which creates data overlap and edge feathering completely transparent to the operator. Test patterns are provided to support projector alignment.
- Supports up to 4 projectors (Digital DVI and Analog)
- Four Digital DVI Video inputs from ScreenPRO-II Program Outputs
- Performs all necessary data doubling and edge-feathering functions to significantly simplify widescreen
- Test Patterns for projector alignment
- User-programmable overlap region and edge-feathering parameters
- BlendWizard software for easy show set-up
- 24-hour technical support
- Backed by a full 3-year parts and labor warranty