About CLM HD8
Barco's CLM HD8 is the most cost-effective compact, 8,000 ANSI lumens 1080p HD projector on today's market. Its single-chip DLP technology and sealed optical engine make it an outstanding choice for intensive-use applications in bright environments.
Crisp visuals even in bright environments
Our CLM HD8 features the Barco engineered picture-in-picture functionality, which allows two sources to be displayed simultaneously on one screen, in any combination of data and video. Combined with its strong light output, this makes the CLM ideal for mid- to large-sized venues.
Flexible source handling
The CLM HD8 can handle a wide array of sources, including all currently supported video formats and broadcasting signals. Its RS232 and TCP/IP ports enable connection to a host of remote control devices, while its low size, weight and noise levels make the CLM HD8 an efficient, quiet solution that looks good in any brightly lit room. What's more, it can be stacked in multiples in case even brighter light outputs are required. Its quad-lamp system also spectacularly enhances its lifetime, rendering the CLM HD8 virtually maintenance-free.
8,000 lumen brightness - now and tomorrow
- Very efficient lamp/light engine combination enables 8000 lumen brightness not only when the projector is new but also after years of use.
- Sealed optics and high density filters to keep it clean and true to its specification.
- No expensive optical parts to replace regularly to maintain the brightness and image quality.
Outstanding DLP image quality
- Crisp, clear video and graphic images without loss of detail.
- Same state of the art image processing technology as FLM series projectors.
- Full HD resolution (1,920 x 1,080 pixels) plus state of the artscaling technology ensures uncompromised performance regardless of image format.
Rugged - built for the road
Sturdy all-metal chassis that protects - as well as keeps - all parts in place even under the toughest conditions.
An optional frame with carrying handles makes rigging on trusses easy.
Compact, low noise and lightweight
Compact size of the CLM will allow it to fit applications where previously, lower brightness projectors were the only choice.
The light weight of the CLM makes handling and rigging quick and easy.
Outstanding value and fully featured
Complete unit straight out of the box;
Price which makes it attractive to markets and applications that previously had to settle for lesser products.
- Optical dimmer (true black) controlled by DMX512 signal
- Soft edge blending
- On-touch auto alignment
- Remote control by Ethernet / Projector Toolset
- Practical and easy rigging points