As part of Barco’s networked visualization solutions, the NGS-105 graphics input module captures DVI and HDMI input signals, encodes them in JPEG-2000, and streams them out over a gigabit Ethernet network for display or further processing by Barco's display controllers and software.
- Connectivity: 4 x DVI-D (Dual Link) connectors or 8 x Type A HDMI connectors
- 1 x GbE connections as service management connection
- 2 x GbE connections as redundant network connection with in-band management
- Designed with:
- Hot-swappable, front-accessible processing board
- Rear-accessible passive connection board
- Fits into Barco's NGC chassis