The Barco NX4s is a high-performance indoor LED display offering the deepest black levels available on the market in combination with a extremely high contrast ratio of over 3,500:1. With a light output of over 2,000 nits and native 16-bit color processing, the NX4s is sure to deliver the pinnacle of image quality in any indoor setting. In addition, the lightweight Barco NX4s guarantees a quick and easy installation.
Extra wide viewing angle
Furthermore, the NX4s offers an extra wide viewing angle and a matte surface, for exceptional picture quality in all circumstances.
Optional 3D functionality
Full, active 3D capability is available as an option. Due to its full support for 60Hz left/right content at a 120Hz 3D frame rate, this hardware add-on causes no loss in resolution. It reduces the light output loss traditionally associated with 3D to zero. As such, it leads to an outstanding 3D effect that will immerse your audience in amazing content.
Black and bright
- Deepest level of black thanks to the use of black silicon resin instead of the traditional white epoxy
- Light trap shader design
- Phenomenal contrast ratio of 3,500:1
Seamless and lightweight
- Carbon fiber structure
- Designed in a framework - rather than a box
- Strong and light support system that is resistant to deformation along all three structural axes (x, y and z)
- Weight of only 57kg/sqm including structure and cables (21% less than ILite 6XP)
Consistent uniformity over time
- Extremely high brightness levels, thanks to the use of highly efficient LED chips and lower LED temperatures
- Slow aging process of the LED and greater degree of reliability in humid operating conditions, thanks to the use of silicon instead of epoxy resin
- Exceptional display stability and uniformity over time thanks to 'tri-color' LED calibration
Brilliant colors, breathtaking grayscales
- 16-bit processing and new “tri-color” calibration on all three colors
- New levels of color depth (281 trillion colors), uniformity, and grayscale
- Vibrant images with deep, uniform colors across the entire display surface thanks to a tight selection of LEDs and 16- bit processing power - the color triangle of the NX4s is actually wider than the HDTV standard
- Small modular design
- Tiles can be both used as a standard integrated display or a seperate display for creative designs.
- Possible to use in any shape or form (when combined with Barco Director Toolset)
Remove the tools, improve the serviceability
- No tools or cables needed to set up and secure an NX4 LED wall or take it apart for service
- Easy access to every module, the control unit and interface boards
- Easy removal and replacement of shaders when damaged