This product is no longer available.
Please consult Barco's current product offering.
The MDSC-8156 is a large-screen surgical display featuring a 56-inch LCD panel (16:9) with Quad Full HD resolution (3840 x 2160).
Perfect images in the surgical suite
The MDSC-8156 has been designed for use in interventional X-ray and cardiovascular suites, EP labs and hybrid operating rooms. The MDSC-8156 delivers accurate DICOM-compliant grayscale and color images with ultra-low latency, making it the preferred choice for interventional imaging.
Reliable and safe performance
The large-size, ultra high-resolution LCD screen offers a safer and more efficient alternative to multi-monitor configurations deployed in surgical environments. The redundant power supply architecture ensures stable and reliable operation in the most critical conditions.
- Ultra-high resolution (3840 x 2160 pixels)
- Versatile input configurations (4x Single link or 2x Dual link DVI)
- High brightness, high contrast ratio
- Low-latency video processing
- Redundant power supply system
- Laminated safety glass protection screen
- Medical-grade compliance
See this product in action