Barco Certified Specialist - Barco UniSee Installation
This certification training course introduces installers to the installation of Barco’s UniSee LCD walls.
The video based course shows the mechanical setup from start to finish, and provides a clear visual guide to complement the technical descriptions of the installation manual.
The training shows the setup, alignment & levelling, equipping, the cabling and completion of the system. It also illustrates how to service a panel, located in the middle of the wall.
To play the E-learning:
- You must have a browser that is able to play flash content.
- Since flash is being phased out, some browsers may prevent the content from running properly.
- If you have problems running the content, please make sure flash content is enabled, updated to the latest version.
- You can also try a different browser. (IE, Edge and Firefox handle flash better than for example Chrome)
To Install a UniSee wall:
- Read and follow the Installation Manual
- Familiar with installing equipment requiring high-precision mechanical alignment
- Must know how to effectively use a laser-levelling device
- Must have safety training working on heights (cherry picker or such) if wall height requires such tools.
- Earlier experience with tiled LCD installations Is a plus
Broad Technical audience: Service & Helpdesk engineers, technical trainers, project engineers
- Perform installation and servicing activities of the Barco UniSee product-range.
- Respond to technical questions from partners/integrators/end-users when doing Barco UniSee installations and/or service activities.
- Become Barco Certified Specialist to deliver the Barco UniSee experience to the world.
45 mins (excluding the quiz)
Multi-language written captions. No spoken voice-over included
After successful completion of the test at the end of the E-learning, the participant can download a certificate: “Barco Certified Specialist - UniSee Installation”
Go to training details