18 feb '16
- Airplay support.
- The sharing issues when the wallpaper is disabled and audio output is set to HDMI are fixed.
- Fix for: When starting to share, audio is not always immediately available. When this happens a user cannot stop sharing as long as the audio is not available.
- Display resolution list is now correct when using HDMI to DVI adaptor.
- On certain Client or Base Unit resolutions the mouse pointer was not correctly positioned.
- The mouse cursor displayed by the Base Unit is now always matching the one of the laptop.
- There are less transition artifacts when going from one user to two users on screen and vice versa.
- Proxy settings are working now.
- Improved MAC client stability.
- When standby and screensaver time out are set identically the screen will not constantly switch on and off anymore.
- Some laptops have problems using extended desktop mode. e.g. not being able to switch back to primary screen.
- Buttons without certificate (article number R9861006D01) are not supported yet.
- The Base Unit web interface uses a self-signed certificate. The browser will not trust this certificate and display a warning. The certificate can be added to the trust zone setting in your browser.
- This release supports the ClickShare app version 2.0.4 and higher.
- This release supports the mirrorOp app version 2.0.4 and higher.