Disclosure in accordance with the provisions of the Act of 2 May 2007: Transparency law
Kortrijk, 5 July 2013. Barco NV discloses the information required under article 15, § 1 of the Law of 2 May 2007 regarding the disclosure of important shareholdings in listed companies.
Information as on 30 June 2013
- Total outstanding capital: 55,516,832.32 euro (55,516,832.32 as on 24.06.2013)
- Total number of outstanding ordinary shares: 12,984,829 (12,984,829 as on 24.06.2013)
- Total number of outstanding warrants: 345,142 (346,129 as on 24.06.2013)
- Exercising warrants results in the creation of the same number of shares leading to an equal number of voting rights.
- Total number of outstanding stock options: 274,505 (275,655 as on 24.06.2013)
Reason for the changes
A number of warrants can no longer be exercised either because they have expired or because the beneficiaries are no longer employed by the company.
According to Barco’s bylaws, the threshold as from which a shareholding needs to be disclosed, has been set at 3%.
Notifications of important shareholdings to be made according to the Law of 2 May 2007 or Barco’s bylaws, must be sent to LegalRiskCompliance@barco.com
This information will be posted on www.barco.com/investors
Barco, a global technology company, designs and develops visualization products for a variety of selected professional markets. Barco has its own facilities for Sales & Marketing, Customer Support, R&D and Manufacturing in Europe, North America and Asia Pacific. Barco (NYSE Euronext Brussels: BAR) is active in more than 90 countries with more than 3,900 employees worldwide. Barco posted sales of 1.156 billion euro in 2012.
© Copyright 2013 by Barco
For more information, please contact
+32 56 26 22 45