Disclosure in accordance with the provisions of the Act of 2 May 2007: Transparency law
Kortrijk, 23 September 2013. Barco NV discloses the information required under article 15, § 1 of the Law of 2 May 2007 regarding the disclosure of important shareholdings in listed companies.
Information as on 20 September 2013
- Total outstanding capital: 55,526,809.00 euro (55,516,832.32 as on 30.06.2013)
- Total number of outstanding ordinary shares: 12,987,160 (12,984,829 as on 30.06.2013)
- Total number of outstanding warrants: 214,472 (345,142 as on 30.06.2013)
- Exercising warrants results in the creation of the same number of shares leading to an equal number of voting rights
- Total number of outstanding stock options: 273,905 (274,505 as on 30.06.2013)
Reason for the changes
Capital increase on 20 September 2013 as a result of the exercise of subscription rights (options on newly to be created shares) under warrant plans issued by resolution of the extraordinary general meetings of 9 November 2000 and 1 June 2004.
Reduction of total amount of treasury shares as a result of the exercise of stock options (options on treasury shares) under stock option plans approved by the extraordinary general meeting of 11 June 2010.
According to Barco’s bylaws, the first threshold as from which a shareholding needs to be disclosed, is set at 3%.
Notifications of important shareholdings under the Law of 2 May 2007 or Barco’s bylaws, must be sent to LegalRiskCompliance@barco.com
This information will be posted on www.barco.com/investors
Barco, a global technology company, designs and develops visualization products for a variety of selected professional markets. Barco has its own facilities for Sales & Marketing, Customer Support, R&D and Manufacturing in Europe, North America and Asia Pacific. Barco (NYSE Euronext Brussels: BAR) is active in more than 90 countries with more than 3,900 employees worldwide. Barco posted sales of 1.156 billion euro in 2012.
© Copyright 2013 by Barco
For more information, please contact
+32 56 26 22 45