Restoring to factory defaults will require to re-setup the Base Unit as when it came out of the box. An internet connection will be required to set up the unit again.
Restoring to factory defaults will require re-pairing of the Buttons used with that Base Unit.
There are multiple ways to reset the Base Unit to default settings:
With the web interface:
- Log in to the Configurator.
- Click Support & Updates → Troubleshoot.
- Click Reset to factory defaults.
The following message is displayed: This action will remove all settings of the Base Unit and replace them with the default settings. Are you sure you want to continue?
- If you want to continue, click Yes, remove all settings otherwise click No, I changed my mind.
When yes is clicked, the system starts a reboot.
With the reset button:
- Disconnect the ClickShare power supply.
- Press and hold the reset button of the ClickShare Base Unit with a paperclip.
For CX-20 and CX-30
For the CX-50, one needs to hold the reset button until the Base Unit's front LED flashes red-white. This can take up to one minute.
- While holding the reset button, reconnect the ClickShare’s power supply.
- Hold the reset button until the red-white flash of the power button flashes white.
Via XMS cloud:
- Connect to XMS cloud and log in with your credentials.
- If you have rights to more than one tenant, select the right tenant/company name in which this Base Unit is located.
- In the "Devices" overview, select the device from the list.
- In the top menu, select "Delete" and confirm that you wish to delete the device. This will erase all settings of your device in the same way as a factory reset if the unit is online.
Last updated Mar 18 2020