This video takes you through the needed steps to get you started:
There are three simple steps to take:
- First, connect your iPhone or iPad to your ClickShare Wi-Fi network.
- Go to Settings, then Wi-Fi and select “ClickShare” from the network list
- Login using the default password clickshare
- Next, open the app and select content from your phone or device.
- You can select documents or photos from your device
- Scroll through photos, annotate, erase and save annotations
- You can share your camera view, or take a screenshot to share
- You can zoom
- If you have a 3 or 4G internet connection you can share online content via a browser or link to your cloud drives, such as iCloud, Google Drive, Dropbox or OneDrive and select content stored there
- Finally, click the virtual button to share the content with the meeting room display
- If prompted, confirm the base unit you want to use.
- If more than one person is sharing their screen, you can take over the whole meeting room display, by pressing the virtual button for 2 seconds.
- Tap again at any time to stop sharing
- If PIN code security is switched on for your Base Unit, you will have to enter a PIN code before you can share using the app – you’ll see the PIN on the meeting room display.
To share your entire screen on ClickShare, please use AirPlay. See [KB1304].
Last updated Dec 02 2019