The LED ring indicates the current status.
- the Button is plugged in the laptop and initializing or waiting for the user to start the ClickShare application.
- Pairing/software update of the Button in the Base Unit is in progress.
More info, see KB [KB1269] "Why does the white light (the LED ring) keep flashing on the ClickShare button?"
- ClickShare is ready to start sharing your screen.
- pairing is done. You can now unplug the Button from the Base Unit
- sharing your screen with the display.
- pairing and software update is done. You can now unplug the Button from the Base Unit.
- an error occurred.
Please pair the button with the base unit. [KB3922]
if this does not help please contact support.
|off (no light)
- the Button is not or not properly inserted into the USB port.
- the Button might be defective.
- the USB port or computer might be defective
Last updated Jul 04 2018
Was this information helpful?