This video tutorial provides you an overview of collaborative learning in the classroom, using the wePresent app-based solution.
Points highlighted in the video
- wePresent can show the content wirelessly on the big display to make students see more clearly
- Students can also see and annotate the content on his/ her own device
- Students can also share their content with the big display wirelessly with AirPlay or Google Cast
- wePresent also supports one-to-many mirroring, which helps users to show their content to multiple displays
- The teacher can also use the moderator mode to control the content on the display
- IT can also manage wePresent devices via web browsers easily
Share, annotate and moderate presentations from up to 64 users. This app-based solution is perfect for use in the modern classroom, including BYOD environments.
Last updated Aug 17 2020