Make sure your ClickShare Base Unit is connected to the network and is managed via by the XMS Cloud Management Platform.
Base Units that need firmware update are highlighted on the XMS Cloud dashboard.
- Green bar: Firmware is up-to-date
- Yellow bar: Minor update - firmware updated is needed
- Red bar: Major update - firmware updated is needed
How to update the ClickShare Base Unit firmware using the XMS Cloud?
- Login to the XMS Cloud
- Navigate to the Devices page in the XMS Cloud.
- Select the Base Unit needs to be updated.
- Select Actions > Upgrade
The option Upgrade is by default visible in the Actions menu of that Base Unit that needs to be updated with their latest firmware.
- Click Upgrade to update the Base Unit firmware.
Last updated Jun 14 2022