A career at Barco is more than just another job!
- At Barco you will work in a high tech environment, where you are able to create highly innovative products and cutting-edge solutions for our customers.
- We offer you an international atmosphere with day to day contacts with customers, suppliers, and colleagues from all around the globe.
- To ensure your employability, we organize numerous training opportunities through our very own Barco University. These programs can be online or in classrooms, on-site or with leading institutional institutes, on a individual basis or in small groups.
- Our employees receive every opportunity for growth and internal competence development. Barco strives to build a stimulating environment that supports internal mobility and career development. You will have an individual career plan, which is discussed once a year with your manager. Moreover, all of our job openings are always announced internally to give you the chance to take a next step in your career.
- Barconians work hard, but play hard as well! From a running challenge during lunch to watching a movie in our very own cinema, teambuilding activities and party events: all sorts of informal activities are organized by and for employees to unwind.
- Working at our headquarters means no major traffic jams in the morning.
- A highly professional environment with great working conditions and initiatives that inspire, engage and energize employees: the Top Employers Institute rewarded us in 2016 with their quality label!
- You will receive an attractive salary package with fringe benefits. This differs from country to country based on the local standards.
"Barco drives on innovation, teamwork, people talent and an unbeatable drive to excel and outperform the competition. Our strategy, organization, culture and people are key to make Barco a successful world company. We are committed to attract, develop, reward and motivate a diverse workforce within a stimulating work environment and leadership culture, to build a successful organization bridging individual talent (development) with organizational performance!" Chief HR Officer, An Dewaele.
Excited about a career at Barco?View our career opportunities