We are very proud and excited to welcome you to our 10 days of Corporate AV, our platform to present Barco's brand-new visualization portfolio for Corporate AV during the next ten days. Starting today and ending on Friday 27 September, we will each day put one or more products in the spotlights. In this opening post we’ll introduce you to our state-of-the-art Present, Collaborate and Impress projector series and we’ll highlight the first two members of the single-chip DLP Present family.A different view on smart collaboration
We have rethought enterprise visualization and our new portfolio provides you with the right technology to make your business a success. Our cutting-edge products for the Corporate AV market have been specifically designed to encourage teamwork, to operate intuitively, and to let you do your business without having to worry about the technology. And last but not least, they also look astoundingly beautiful and perfectly complement the office space they’re installed in.
Three projector families
Curious to find out what we have up our sleeve for the coming ten days? For openers, we’ll introduce you to our brand-new projector portfolio for meeting rooms, boardrooms and auditoria – consisting of the following three series:
- The largest family of the three, the Present range of single-chip DLP projectors covers a wide spectrum of brightness levels, ranging from 5,000 up to 10,000 lumens.
- Thanks to the large pixel space of our Collaborate projectors, multiple participants can simultaneously present their content on screen in excellent image quality, for true teamwork.
- Powered by three-chip DLP technology, the Impress projector offers the pinnacle of image quality and brightness for large-screen projection in your meeting room.
Why you’ll love to Present, Collaborate and Impress
- Reliable DLP® technology for unequaled image quality and ease of mind
- Stylish design that seamlessly blends in with your contemporary office space
- Future-proof projectors that are easily upgradable with an expansion module
- Wide choice in resolutions from XGA to WQXGA
- Easy to use thanks to intuitive remote control and user menu
Introducing the Present range
Today we put the first two models of our elegant single-chip Present projectors in the spotlight: the PFWX-51B offers 4,750 lumens and a WXGA resolution, whereas the PFWU-51B features 4,650 lumens brightness and WUXGA resolution.
Stay in touch
Receive the latest news about our services & products
we will not share your e-mail address with 3rd parties
Now check your inbox and confirm your subscription!