Barco presents advanced imaging solutions that promote more accurate, efficient diagnosis at SIIM 2018
Join us at the SIIM 2018 Annual Meeting to learn how Barco’s Coronis Uniti and SpotView™ intuitive workflow tool address the challenges of radiologists by streamlining workflow processes and increasing accuracy. Throughout the course of the meeting there will be a number of opportunities to engage with Barco and learn more about how our solutions can best address the challenges you face on a day-to-day basis.
Showcasing advanced display technologies
On Friday, June 1, join the Quality Improvement session for the presentation of two recent reports regarding Barco’s Coronis Uniti and the SpotView™ intuitive workflow tool.
Elizabeth A. Krupinski, PhD, FSIIM Professor, Radiology & Imaging Sciences, Emory University will present Reducing Radiation Dose in Digital Mammography by Increasing Display Luminance. In her report, Dr. Krupinski concludes that Barco’s SpotView™, which increases luminance in a region of interest and dims the surrounding areas of the image, increased reading accuracy by up to 6.2%, while reducing reading time by up to 16%. Additionally, it indicates that with SpotView, it may be possible to reduce radiation dose during mammography without impacting diagnostic accuracy.
Additionally, Kathryn Espig of Barco Healthcare will present the findings of Accuracy of Estimating PET Activity Depends on Medical Display Color Characteristics, a Barco study conducted as part of the Medical Image Perception Lab and funded by the National Cancer Institute. The study indicates that using Barco’s SteadyColor™ CSDF calibration on the Coronis Uniti resulted in more consistency and higher accuracy of radiotracer uptake values in PET-CT images compared to the GSDF or sRGB standards currently in use.
Don’t miss the Radiology Workspace in the Science and Innovation Pavilion
Explore how sight, sound and mind can optimize a radiologist’s workflow in the Barco-supported RadFlowSpace virtual consortium. You’ll see firsthand the impact of more pixel space in the high case-load environments.
See our solutions in action at SIIM booth #504
Stop by our booth to see our latest multimodality imaging solutions up close. We’ll have on display a host of solutions:
- Coronis Uniti, the only display system that can be used to view both PACS and multimodality breast images in perfect grayscale and precisely calibrated color.
- The Nio Color 3MP, a solution that brings hospital-quality imaging to the radiologist’s home office desktops, offering the best image quality and highest brightness of any 3MP color solution on the market.
- SpotView intuitive workflow tool helps enhance reading speed and accuracy.
- MediCal QAWeb online service that conveniently automates QA and compliance.
Sign up for a demo today
Join us for a personalized demo at booth #504
And while you’re at SIIM, stop by our partner booths to see more applications of Barco solutions:
- AGFA Healthcare – booth #310
- Change Healthcare – booth #521
- FujiFilm Medical Systems USA, Inc. – booth #507
- GE Healthcare – booth #607
- Philips Healthcare – booth #211
- Visage Imaging, Inc. – booth #400
Stay in touch
Receive the latest news about our service & products
we will not share your e-mail address with 3rd parties
Now check your inbox and confirm your subscription!