New kids on the block: Barco image processing @InfoComm 2019
Rental and staging
Barco’s portfolio of screen management processors has become the industry standard for running high-quality shows and events. Its best-in-class image quality, flexibility and situational awareness are why video walls and high-resolution displays worldwide use Barco processors to support the key messaging of major international brands. To keep the platform future-proof and up to speed with the demanding needs the AV audience; we’re introducing the following three new solutions at InfoComm 2019.
E2 Gen 2: Go 4K all the way!
The E2 Gen 2, our newest addition to the E2 family features al the great proof points of its predecessors such as its rugged and modular design, the straightforward user interface and the flexible layer management. At the same time, we’ve improved the screen management system to further support the growth of 4K signals.
- Enabling impressive pixel processing power with increased 4K input capacity
- New 4K Multi-viewer brings full situational awareness while operating the most spectacular shows
- E2 Gen 2 ships fully configured with our second generation of single cable 4K60p video interface cards
Fiber output card: Get 4K over long distances!
Many of today’s events and installations use fiber to transmit signals over long distances relying on external fiber extenders. At Barco we now have a flexible and reliable solution for video over fiber.
- SMPTE 297 standards-based fiber solution for 4K video distribution over long distances
- Full fiber solution consists of fiber output card connected to the image processing device and a fiber input card which can be integrated in Barco’s projectors like the UDX
- Reduced complexity and minimizes signal drop-outs caused by weak chain components
CXP I/O card: Expand and extend like never before!
Previously, if two or more screen management processors were linked together, the EX was not able to be included in the system. This issue is now solved with our new CXP I/O expansion card enabling additional linking to process the largest pixel canvases.
- EX can be used as stage box extension or input expansion while still keeping the main processors linked together
Modular design ensures future-proof capabilities of your screen management fleet
Interested to know more about our image processing portfolio? Find us at InfoComm 2019, June 12-14 at the Orlando Convention Center in Orlando, Florida, Barco booth #3400. Register here to redeem your free Exhibit Hall pass with the Barco code BAR742.
 Did you know that for each Gen2 card purchased before June 30th 2019, you can trade in a Gen1 card and receive a $500 rebate! Contact your local Barco representative for more information.
Stay in touch
Receive the latest news about our service & products
we will not share your e-mail address with 3rd parties
Now check your inbox and confirm your subscription!