With ClickShare, the choice to collaborate in any meeting room using software or hardware is entirely up to you! Next to presenting with the iconic ClickShare Button, ClickShare offers a Desktop App for PC and Mac alongside the well-known ClickShare Apps for mobile devices (both Android and iOS devices).
The combination of sharing content with both Button and Desktop App provides you the most intuitive and richest way of collaborating, enriched by power-user functionalities in the ClickShare Desktop App such as presence detection, extended desktop (on Windows, when Extension pack is installed), pause function and more to come in future.
What are the unique features of the ClickShare App?
- Intuitive experience in all meeting rooms
Share in a straight-forward and intuitive way whether there is a Button in the room or not. The Desktop App and Button are perfectly complementing each other in any meeting room.
- Swift installation
Simply download the app from clickshare.app; you don’t need admin rights for the installation.
- Fast on screen
With one click on the button in the ClickShare Desktop App, you get on screen in seconds and start collaborating.
- Works with every ClickShare model
No matter which ClickShare you have in your meeting room, the Desktop App is compatible with the entire portfolio.
- Secure as always
For ClickShare the highest security standards are used, including for the brand new App and the products have received the ISO27001 certification.
- Interactive meeting
Go beyond sharing and get the latest collaboration experiences through frequent, automatic updates.
Pause sharing and keep the presentation on screen while you work on something else on your laptop or desktop.
- Presence detection
Walk in and select the meeting room that is within your vicinity from a convenient list.
Why use the ClickShare App?
- It gives your company the freedom to choose how you want to allow sharing of content: via the Button, the Desktop App or both.
- Especially interesting for internal employees, since it will require the installation of the App on the employee’s desktop. Just like for the entire ClickShare range, the Desktop App has been built to meet the highest security requirements, so your IT department can easily and securely roll the App out to the entire company.
- With updates later this year, the Desktop App will become the driver for richer and enhanced collaboration in the meeting room.
- The Desktop App has a number of power user features.
Using the ClickShare Button and App together! No need to choose…
You can use either the iconic ClickShare Button or decide to work with the ClickShare Desktop App. In a networked environment we suggest to go for an App-first deployment. Whereas in a standalone setup the Button makes sure your computer Wi-Fi is not solely used for screen sharing.
You can even use both together: get easily on screen with the ClickShare Button and use the App to use the power features such as pausing.
How to use the Desktop App?
- Download & install admin free
Make sure to have firmware version 1.7 installed on your Base Unit to enable the best experience with the Desktop App.Download now
- Choose from a list of meeting rooms in your vicinity to connect
- Share content in an intuitive, secure and easy way within seconds.
Need some video assistance?
- Check out how to videos on the ClickShare Desktop App.
- General intro
- How to share with the Desktop App?
- How to set up your Base Unit for best use of the Desktop App
Can I use the ClickShare Desktop App on my current ClickShare units?
Share with the ClickShare Desktop App on these units:
- CS-100 Huddle
Only shortly after the launch, our Desktop App was awarded with the rAVe Best of ISE 2019 for Apps.
Stay in touch
Receive the latest news about our service & products
we will not share your e-mail address with 3rd parties
Now check your inbox and confirm your subscription!