How to use blackboarding in your ClickShare meetings?
With wireless collaboration solutions you share content swiftly and intuitively on the meeting room screen. To help you keep control and raise the level of meeting engagement an advanced set of interactivity features is at your fingertips.
Blackboarding is one of the features that encourages the natural flow of ideas and helps to capture additional thoughts of the content shared. ClickShare adds energy to meetings and leads the way to more innovative methods of collaboration by offering blackboarding on touch enabled screens with the CSE-200+ and CSE-800 models.
What is the blackboarding functionality?
Blackboarding allows you to use the meeting room’s touchscreen as a writing board to write or sketch ideas on. Let creativity flow and have more dynamic meetings. With only one tap on the screen, you can save your real-time brainstorming session and share a copy with all meeting participants connected to the ClickShare Base Unit via the Button or via the ClickShare Desktop App.
With only one tap on the touch screen, you can select the blackboarding functionality. Combining a touch display and a wireless collaboration tool drives the productivity and engagement in your meeting room. With an additional tap on the screen, you can select the 'save' option. Saved sessions can be found on your laptop under c:\Users\username\Documents\clickshare-downloads. Files are never saved on the Button or Base Unit.
Why is blackboarding better than whiteboarding?
- Black backgrounds give less stress on the eyes since black absorbs the light. White backgrounds have bigger contrast and cause more strain to the eyes.
- Black backgrounds with white text make it the focus on the written text higher because the contrast is stronger with white. It’s easy to see from afar and it does not create blind spots.
- Black backgrounds make the eye more sensitive for brighter colours.
What are the unique features of blackboarding on touch-enabled displays?
- Easy and direct interaction between user and content
- Intuitive experience
- Makes multitasking in meetings possible
- Assistive technology
Why use blackboarding on a touch display in your meetings?
- It gives you the opportunity to present more freely within the meeting space
- You can start to ideate on content real-time
- Collaborate more interactive and creatively
- Get higher engagement from the participants
- Technical limitations of the room are not hindering the flow of the presentation or meeting
- Notes can be shared easier afterwards
Can I use blackboarding on a touch screen with my current ClickShare units?
These ClickShare units are compatible with touch screen panels and offer blackboarding:
Need some video assistance?
- Check out our “how to videos” on blackboarding with ClickShare.
- Demonstration video on touchback and interactivity features
- How to use touch back support, blackboarding, annotation & Miracast on the CSE-200+
Stay in touch
Receive the latest news about our service & products
we will not share your e-mail address with 3rd parties
Now check your inbox and confirm your subscription!