The choice to collaborate with ClickShare in any meeting room using software or hardware is entirely up to you! Next to presenting with the iconic ClickShare Button or the Desktop App for PC and Mac there are the well-known ClickShare Apps for mobile devices (both Android and iOS devices). Bring your own device to the meeting room and start sharing instantly and intuitively from a mobile phone or tablet.
For iOS mobile devices the ClickShare Mobile App is available in the Apple App Store and supports both iPhone and iPad.
For Android mobile devices the ClickShare Mobile App is available in the PlayStore and supports both phones and tablets.
What are the unique features of the ClickShare Mobile Apps?
- Intuitive experience in all meeting rooms
Share in a straight-forward and intuitive way whether there is a Button in the room or not. Apps and Button are perfectly complementing each other in any meeting room.
- Swift installation
Simply download the app; you don’t need admin rights for the installation.
- Fast on screen
With one click on the virtual button in the ClickShare Mobile App, you get on screen and start collaborating.
- Works with every ClickShare model
No matter which ClickShare you have in your meeting room, the Apps are compatible with the entire portfolio.
- Secure as always
For ClickShare the highest security standards are used. Our products have received the ISO27001 certification.
Why use the ClickShare Mobile Apps?
- It gives you the freedom to choose how you want to share content: via the Button or Apps.
- It enhances the BYOD strategy of your company. Use your phone or tablet on the work floor and in the meeting room.
- It boosts spontaneous collaboration, giving people the opportunity to use the specific extras of mobile devices like easy access to online content, cloud drives or photos, share camera view, or take a screenshots to share, zoom…
Using the ClickShare Button and Apps together! No need to choose…
How to use the ClickShare Mobile Apps?
The ClickShare App allows for simple and intuitive content sharing with a click of the virtual Button from any iOS or Android device. Share, annotate and save content to the central meeting room screen in the same way as with the traditional ClickShare Button.
There are 3 simple steps to take:
- Download the ClickShare App for free
Connect your Android or iOS device to your ClickShare Wi-Fi network
Go to Settings, then Wi-Fi and select “ClickShare” from the network list. Login using the default password “clickshare”.
- Open the ClickShare App
- Click on the (virtual) Button to share
- Select documents or photos from your device
- Scroll through photos, annotate, erase and save annotations
- Share your camera view, or take a screenshot to share
- Share online content, if you have a 3 or 4G internet connection, via a browser or link to your cloud drives, such as iCloud, Google Drive, Dropbox or OneDrive
Using the latest version of the ClickShare App for Android and a ClickShare Base Unit, you can fully mirror the screen of your smartphone or tablet onto the central meeting room screen.
With iOS, you can use Airplay to fully mirror the screen of our iPhone or iPad onto the central meeting room screen.
Can I use the ClickShare Mobile Apps on my current ClickShare units?
Share with the ClickShare Desktop Apps on these units:
- CS-100 Huddle
Need some video assistance?
- Check out our “how to videos” on Mobile ClickShare Apps.
- How to use the ClickShare Android App
- How to use the ClickShare iOS App
Stay in touch
Receive the latest news about our service & products
we will not share your e-mail address with 3rd parties
Now check your inbox and confirm your subscription!