How to easily update a ClickShare Base Unit?
A wireless collaboration solution like ClickShare helps you to seamlessly and instantly share content in a meeting room and enhances collaboration in any room of the enterprise. To keep the high standard of performance of our meeting technology, it is of the utmost importance to keep your units up-to-date.
ClickShare has regular free updates and several tools at your disposal to help maintain the quality and security of your meeting collaboration hardware. Let’s look at the ClickShare Base Unit.
Why update a ClickShare Base Unit?
Simple! To keep your unit as powerful, efficient and user-friendly as possible. You need the driver updates, will love the interesting functionality enhancements and will be relieved to hear of bug fixes. Discover 10 reasons to update your ClickShare unit with the latest free Firmware:
- Be compatible with latest OS’s to support eg. Airplay updates. Each change in Airplay protocol is also reflected in updates of our libraries. We roll these out via updates.
- Combat latest security threats with ease. When bugs or vulnerabilities are detected, we update open source components.
- Get rid of bugs and known issues in every new release.
- Access the latest Functionality additions and features.
- Get all necessary Wi-Fi Driver updates. They ensure better connectivity and Wi-Fi stability.
- Maximize product performance and experience stress-free collaboration.
- Enjoy the newest product enhancements and get the most of your wireless presentation system.
- The set of REST API commands is expanded whenever new functions are added to ClickShare.
- Improve your connectivity even more.
- Work seamlessly with the ClickShare App for Windows, mac, iOS and Android.
How to update ClickShare Base Unit?
Updating your ClickShare can be done in multiple ways:
- Your unit comes with auto-update – just hook the unit onto the network to receive the latest experience (auto-update is on by default).
- Update a fleet of ClickShare units via the XMS Cloud Management Platform
- Connect to a laptop to upload the new firmware manually or plug in a USB stick with the latest firmware
Where can I download the latest Firmware?
How to be informed on new updates?
The ClickShare portfolio will continue to receive updates in the future to ensure the best experience and performance for users as well as for IT managers.
Subscribe to our newsletters (at the bottom of this page) or keep your eyes on our ClickShare blog for regular updates on our latest Firmware, product releases, tips and tricks.
Need some video assistance?
Stay in touch
Receive the latest news about our service & products
we will not share your e-mail address with 3rd parties
Now check your inbox and confirm your subscription!