A wireless collaboration solution like ClickShare helps you to seamlessly and instantly share content in a meeting room and enhances collaboration in any room of the enterprise. To keep the high standard of performance of our meeting technology, it is of the utmost importance to keep your units up-to-date.
ClickShare has regular free updates and several tools at your disposal to help maintain the quality and security of your meeting collaboration hardware. Did you know about our different trainings to help configuring, network integrating and managing ClickShare in your enterprise?
What ClickShare trainings are available?
- Hands-on Classroom Certification Program in Barco Authorized Training Centers near you or in a Barco office
- Certified Specialist: install, configure and maintain Clickshare
- Certified Technical Expert: troubleshoot and service ClickShare
- How to videos on various topics:
- First time use and Set-up of a Base Unit
- Different ways to share: with Button, Desktop App, Mobile Apps, Screen Mirroring
- IT-friendly features like Network integration, security, firmware updates
- Interactivity features like annotation, blackboarding, touch support, moderation, extended desktop
- Tools like ClickShare Configurator, Button Manager, XMS Cloud Management Platform
Who benefits most from our trainings?
- System integrators
- Channel partners
- ClickShare Customers: IT professionals and facility managers
Why follow a ClickShare training?
- Become a ClickShare product expert and a Barco certified business partner
- Meet industry benchmarks
- Keep your skills competitive and up-to-date
- Save costs with in-house expertise
- Learn from the industry’s most highly trained professionals
- Get both theoretical insights and hands-on training
- Earn renewal units points for the CTS certification by Avixa
Where to find info on ...
Stay in touch
Receive the latest news about our service & products
we will not share your e-mail address with 3rd parties
Now check your inbox and confirm your subscription!