The first thing you see when walking into a meeting room, is the central display or projector - already turned on - showing a wallpaper or splash screen. And if you spend a lot of time in different meeting rooms, I bet you have seen a lot of those!
If you have multiple meeting rooms or locations equipped with ClickShare, you might want to use the screen's pixel space for internal branding purposes. Maybe you are simply trying to find a way to change the pre-loaded ClickShare wallpapers and you're up to something new. Or you want to add your company logo to the ClickShare wallpaper, welcome visitors or spread company information? Or go completely wild (or a bit cheesy), and post motivational quotes as a wallpaper?
Whatever the reason, it's quite easy to update the wallpaper of your Base Unit.
How to change the wallpaper?
- Login to the ClickShare configurator by surfing to the IP address of your Base Unit.
- Go to Personalisation > Wallpaper.
- Select a default wallpaper or upload a personalized wallpaper. The file should be a .jpg, .png, .bmp or .tiff.
- Click ‘Save Changes’ in the upper right corner.
Need some video assistance?
- Check out our “how to video” on the ClickShare wallpaper.
- How to change the ClickShare wallpaper?
Stay in touch
Receive the latest news about our service & products
we will not share your e-mail address with 3rd parties
Now check your inbox and confirm your subscription!