Update your ClickShare Conference software and enjoy the world’s best one-click wireless conferencing experience
Workplace 3 min read last updated on: Oct 15, 2020
Be amazed with the simplicity and high quality of your wireless, hybrid meetings with ClickShare Conference. Download the new September firmware v2.6 today, install the updated ClickShare App and access a set of new features and functionality improvements. You need just one click...
- One click to join your conference
- One click to share your content in-room and remote
- One click to sync for higher engagement
Simple, easy, wireless. That’s how ClickShare Conference shares the apps from your laptop on the room display and connects them to the camera and speakers in the room for better meetings. Keep your units powerful, secure and efficient, download the firmware today and never miss out on the latest improvements.
We’ve also added functionality improvements to our XMS Edge remote management platform and added new validated audio devices to our compatibility list. Be sure to register your ClickShare Conference devices to unlock 5 years of SmartCare coverage!
Keep your units powerful, secure and efficient, download the firmware today.
What can you expect?
Empower hybrid meetings with ClickShare Conference
Your workforce is used to have more video conferencing meetings all around. Prepare your meeting rooms for more hybrid and virtual meetings with ClickShare Conference. Equip workspaces for wireless conferencing with flexible audio & video-enabled meeting rooms and take full advantage of the best BYOD and BYOM support.
What's new for the ClickShare Conference Experience?
1. One click to join your conference
With just one click in the ClickShare App you join the next virtual meeting on your agenda.
- Your Outlook calendar automatically synchronises with the ClickShare Collaboration App
- The next MS Teams meeting on your agenda is shown in the ClickShare App: join that call with just one click, your Teams App will open automatically and your call will start immediately
- Support for Zoom and Webex meetings available soon
2. One click to share your content
Start sharing content in a Teams, Zoom or Webex call and ClickShare automatically shares the same content to the meeting room display
- Synchronized content sharing: No need click twice to share both in the room and with remote participants
3. One click to sync for higher engagement
- Audio video in sync with ClickShare Conference
- Low latency screen sharing: look at the meeting room screen while controlling your pc
- Improved touchback experience
4. Support for additional audio devices
New audio devices are added to the validated compatibility list
Manage collaboration in different workplace locations, remotely and securely. Get analytics and insights on meeting room usage and new tech adoption for a proven ROI.
What’s new in XMS (Virtual) Edge?
Configure and Manage ClickShare Conference in XMS (Virtual) Edge: Full configuration of ClickShare Conference devices on premise (in offline mode)
How to get these functionalities on your units?
It is necessary to run the latest firmware on your ClickShare devices and to install the latest version of the ClickShare App to experience the benefits of the added functionalities. Let’s get you started. Ideally, connect your Base Unit to the network and enjoy worry-free automatic updates. Moreover, managing your ClickShare units can be centralized by making use of XMS, which also has the cloud component.
Evidently manually updating your firmware is also supported. Download the firmware on our website and follow the instructions in the ClickShare Configurator.
We recommend re-installing the ClickShare App as in some cases it might not update automatically.
Need a hand with the update?
Download the latest version of the app on www.clickshare.app
Let us guide you through the base unit firmware update: www.barco.com/clickshare/firmware-update
Stay in touch
Receive the latest news about our services & products
we will not share your e-mail address with 3rd parties
Now check your inbox and confirm your subscription!