Transforming a global organization for the hybrid world is a mandatory but daunting task. New policies must be clearly thought out, communicated and supported by reliable tech solutions. Hybrid classrooms can be part of your strategy as versatile, highly-engaging, human-centered technology platforms.
Devising a successful hybrid work model is a challenge for most organizations. Meeting the often-divergent demands of employees and higher management or redesigning office spaces for hybrid collaboration, training and engagement are not easy tasks.
What´s more, attracting talent, training and retaining current workers during The Great Resignation while ensuring employees feel included and enjoy an equal voice regardless of location, are common issues.
New, tech-enabled but efficient and human-centered tools, like Barco weConnect, must be adopted to support your hybrid policies and to ensure successful training, engagement and onboarding of employees.
Hybrid classrooms can be part of your hybrid work strategy as multi-purpose, highly engaging, human-centered platforms.
Hybrid classrooms are purpose-built solutions reuniting onsite and remote participants in the same live session, in a unified, engaging, human-centered, and equitable experience.
They are versatile solutions that can be used to train your organization´s workforce, onboard employees, and organize high-impact all-hands meetings or internal events.
The benefits of having a hybrid classroom in the global organization
- Support the perfect hybrid work environment
- Prevent a brain drain in your organization
- Unlock the power of data to get the best results
- Train successfully and flexibly in the age of continuous learning
- Interactive and collaborative learning experiences
- Offer the best of the online and offline worlds
What elements make up a hybrid classroom?
Hybrid classrooms are made possible by integrating:
- powerful software like Barco weConnect
- AV equipment such as cameras, screens, speakers and microphones
- into a physical classroom that is correctly set up.
How does a hybrid classroom look like?
A first possible setup is the plenary style. It begins with a wall of screens displaying remote participants at the back of the class and physical students sitting at the front.
The instructor can see and address everyone directly. Another screen with remote participants is placed at the front so online and onsite students can see each other. This setup is perfect for lecture-style classes and will not constrain the lecturer to switch between audiences.
A second one is the collaborative style. It consists in clusters of people sitting in separate pods, with one screen for remote participants in each dedicated space.
This allows for a high degree of interaction and collaboration, and is perfect for in-depth discussions and practical exercises.
What else do you need to know about hybrid classrooms?
- the main elements of a successful hybrid classroom deployment
- the must-haves in terms of room setup as well as audio and video equipment
- how to integrate software and hardware into the hybrid classroom of your dreams
- practical tips and tricks for running successful sessions from industry experts
- key lessons from organizations already using hybrid classrooms
Don´t miss out on key information! Download here our brand-new, 21-page e-book to find out everything you need to know about hybrid classrooms.
Stay in touch
Receive the latest news about our services & products
we will not share your e-mail address with 3rd parties
Now check your inbox and confirm your subscription!