The October ClickShare software update brings more efficiency for IT administrators and introduces the smart meeting flows in beta.
- New, effective administrator experience in XMS:
- Full Base Unit configuration capabilities
- XMS notification center
- Intuitive, smart meeting flows via our Beta community
Take a deeper dive into the new features
1. Enjoy the new,effective XMS administrator experience
Additional functionalities in XMS make configuring and managing ClickShare faster, easier and more efficient.
- Full Base Unit configuration capabilities Configure your Base Unit fully in XMS, no need to go to the ClickShare Configurator anymore. Set-up, get started and manage your fleet of devices, all in one-and-the-same location.
- XMS notification center Stay up to date when and how you want, via XMS portal or mail. Be on top of your install base. Take immediate action on issues and challenges.
- Get immediate notifications for red alerts like Base Units running hot, pairing issues or moved Buttons
- Receive weekly or monthly news like upcoming firmware updates, system reports or less urgent alerts
- Issue alerts always come with a suggested solution
- Participate & give feedback in surveys
2. Join our Beta community and try intuitive smart meeting flows for yourself
Join the ClickShare community and help improve the ClickShare Experience further – for everyone, in any meeting room. Try out the following Beta features as an early bird. Test and provide feedback, giving us the chance to improve your meeting experiences:
Smart meeting flows powered by the ClickShare App. Intent-based, making any meeting a highly intuitive, stress-free experience.
How can you join the ClickShare App Beta Community?
- Register via the “Settings” section in your ClickShare Desktop App
- Select “beta features”
- Register or log in with your mybarco account (or create an account in case you haven’t got one yet) and give some final contact details
- Welcome to our Beta Program
How to get this update on your units?
The ClickShare platform consists of different components: Base Units, Buttons, Apps and the XMS cloud management platform. Enjoying the best experience requires each of these components to run the latest software versions. And updating is easy, seamless and automated.
- The Base Unit firmware can be installed via the auto-update functionality or it can be manually updated via the ClickShare Configurator. Buttons update automatically over Wi-Fi.
- For the ClickShare Desktop App, it’s recommended to download and install the latest version manually to ensure the App automatically updates to future releases. Once installed, an auto-update function will keep the App up to date. Do you want to enable wireless conferencing via the App? Be sure to download the MSI installer.
- The iOS and Android App are updated according to your mobile device settings.
- The XMS Cloud update runs automatically while XMS Virtual Edge can be updated manually.
Need a hand with the update?
Stay in touch
Receive the latest news about our services & products
we will not share your e-mail address with 3rd parties
Now check your inbox and confirm your subscription!