About Barco Care Connected Services
In a world of ever-changing medical regulations and budget controls, your medical display systems always need to be up and running. Connectivity is key, so we’ve specifically developed our Connected services to help you guarantee security and follow-up of your diagnostic display fleet.
- virtual onboarding: A Barco expert will help you kick off your subscription by setting up a remote onboarding call
- quarterly training sessions: live online trainings to help you get the most out of your medical display fleet
- annual site assessment: yearly 1-hour call with a Barco expert, in which we take a broader look at your medical display fleet
- onsite kick-off: a Barco expert will guide you through the entire kick-off journey at your hospital
- specialized training: official Barco certified training with a 2-year validity period
- weekly follow-up: a Barco expert will perform remote weekly checks of your medical display fleet status in QAWeb Enterprise
- biweekly calls: for all escalation issues regarding Enterprise and topics listed in the action and decision log
- quarterly QA reviews: detailed test reports of your diagnostic display fleet
- yearly onsite fleet assessment: an annual presentation of your entire medical display fleet status, offering you essential data to anticipate on future challenges
Powered by QAWeb Enterprise
Both DisplayCare and ManagedCare customers benefit from a dedicated professional extension of our QA and compliance software management system QAWeb Enterprise.