About BarcoMed 2MP2
The board uses a 10-bit digital-to-analog converter (DAC) to display 256 simultaneous levels of gray (out of a palette of 1024) at resolutions up to 1280 x 1600. Refresh rates up to 75 Hz allow the medical imaging board to generate a sharp, bright and fresh image. The BarcoMed® 2MP2 operates under Windows NT, Windows 2000 and Windows XP.
- 1280 x 1600 resolution: Unprecedented visual accuracy and clarity for a 2 megapixel display
- 75 Hz refresh rate: Bright, sharp, steady displays with no distracting artifacts or screen-flicker
- 10-bit DAC: Produces 1024 levels of gray so that, after gamma correction, 256 distinct values are sent to the display
- 256 simultaneous shades of gray from a palette of 1024: Allows for a highly accurate diagnosis
- High-speed image load: Even complex, full-screen images load instantly at up to 90 megabytes per second
- Hardware cursor: No distracting cursor flicker during cine-loops