About D320 Lite
- Use up to 2 sources on your display. Switch from source to source or display video and data sources simultaneously. Front accessible, input units, with sealed and ruggedized metal enclosure.
- Arrange your sources onto your display through an intuitive interface.
Scale and position all sources exactly how you want them.
- Use effects such as advanced chroma-keying and alpha blending while overlaying sources.
- Customize your D320 Lite by inserting exactly the plug-in inputs required for the job. Hot swap and auto-configuration of the input provides you with ultimate flexibility.
- Display video and data in pure quality. The highest quality standards are available including HD-SDI and DVI up to UXGA resolution at the input.
- Use the D320 Lite as multi-window processor for your DLite, SLite and ILite
- Advanced multi-window image processing
- Stacking and chaining
- Source compatibility
- CBVS/S-Video Composite
- YUV Component (BNC)
- RG(s)BHV analog
- DVI up to UXGA
- Resolution independence
- Advanced software control
ViewPort function allows for pixel accurate positioning and sizing of multiple windows on the display. Within ViewPort, there is an option to zoom in and out on each defined window.
Alpha-Blending allows for selected inputs to be transformed into transparent overlays on the screen. The blending ratio can be user defined.
Chroma keying to select keying colours and values to create odd-shaped overlays.