With Barco's DCB-100 DVI split card it is possible to cost-effectively drive a multi-display video wall with a single graphics card. The DCB-100 splits up a high-resolution dual link DVI output from a high-end graphics card (e.g. from Nvidia) to multiple single link DVI outputs. Barco's advanced DVI split solution can be integrated into Barco's PWS-101 3D workstation as a single PCI express slot. The DCB-100 base board supports four DVI output links. In order to allow a 1-to-8 splitting solution, a second split card (mezzanine board) can be directly hooked up to the base board.
Advanced 3D graphics
Thanks to this smart split-up approach, a video wall consisting of multiple projection modules will be able to support high-end 3D accelerated graphics without the need for multiple graphics boards.
- Flexible base board/mezzanine concept: addition of a mezzanine split card to the base board doubles the number of inputs and the number of outputs
- Up to 2x Dual-Link DVI Input (3840x2400 each) for base board + mezzanine
- Up to 8x Single-Link DVI Output (1920x1200) for base board + mezzanine
- Possible wall configurations (2 inputs: base board + mezzanine) without up-scaling 1x2, 1x3, 2x1, 2x2, 3x1, 4x1, 4x2, 6x1 (Depending on projector type and resolution); Contact Barco for latest configurations supported
- Video wall configuration fully configurable via Windows Device-Driver
- DDC-support for inputs and outputs
- Support of Barco related display timings
- Fixed-delay mode of 1 frames
- Controlware update via Windows driver