The DML-1200 is the first moving digital luminaire which can truly be used as both a super bright, moving light source and a high quality video projector.
In light mode, the DML-1200 produces a perfectly circular light beam with a light output equivalent to that of a 1200W hard edged moving light – 12.000 field lumens and the brightest digital light on the market today.
In video mode, the DML-1200 features a fully sealed DLP engine which delivers full color DLP quality video with SXGA+ (1400 x 1050 pixel) resolution. With a light output of 10,000 center lumens, the DML-1200 is the brightest digital light on the market today.
An internal optical dimming mechanism ensures smooth, accurate intensity control from 0 to 100% ensuring that that your fade to black is a true black, not video black (grey).
Being digital, lighting designers are no longer limited to static, pre-selected patterns and colors. Any image, static or animated can be created and projected. All images are generated by the onboard media player, controlled by DMX512 or artnet protocol, from the lighting console.
With its brightness, unlimited image selection and the ability to seamlessly switch between video projection and light mode, cue by cue, the DML-1200 provides designers pure creativity at their fingertips delivering a truly unique show for every event, client and purpose.
The DML-1200 is suitable for both fixed and professional rental & staging applications.
Rental & Staging
- Concert touring
- Car shows
- Television productions
- Advertising & branding
- Theater (Broadway shows)
- Theater (Broadway shows)
- Theme parks
- Can be rigged, controlled and used as a conventional light
- Control over DMX, artnet
- Pan & tilt
- CMY (subtractive) color mixing enables instant color changes as well as smooth, timed color cross-fades over several minutes
- Dimmer / shutter system: 0-100%
- Comparable to a 700 - 1200W fixture
- In video mode, the DML-1200 offers a light output of 10,000 lumens.
- In light mode, the DML-1200 produces a perfectly circular light beam with a light output of 12,000 lumens, perceived to be the equivalent of a 1200W hard edged moving light due to the high brightness uniformity (> 90%).
- With no “video black” around circular spot due to integrated iris
- Wide zoom range
- Fast and accurate (belt driven)
Digital Image Content (instead of analog GOBOs)
- From standard inputs (RGBHV,HDSDI input, DVI Input) or
- Optional integrated Media-server.
- Horizontal + Vertical keystone & Warping (integrated warper module)
- Media Wing and control software for Media-management, control and setup of the whole configuration
- Delivers full color DLP quality video with SXGA+ (1400 x 1050 pixel) resolution
- Light output in the Video Mode is typically 10.000 Ansi lm
- Brightness uniformity > 90°
Rental and Staging Product
- Sealed optics
- Better protection of the optics to guarantee consistent optical performance
- All incoming air through High Efficiency Air Filters
- High efficient optical engine
- Patented optical design
- Liquid cooled
- Multi purpose lamps:
- Individual control of the lamps
- No alignment required during replacement (click & play)
- Multiple lamps: if one lamp fails, the show continues
- 4,2 or 1-lamp mode (lower noise level or saving lamps during setup)
- Rugged design
- Complete chassis in cast aluminum with plastic covers
- Flexible mounting of rigging points
- The DML comes standard in rugged Flightcase
Optional: Integrated Media Player
- Content, stored on the Media Server PC, manipulated by Lighting desk
- Playback system: Hippotizer V3, developed by Green Hippo.
- 1 master layer, 2 media layers (with A+B mixing), 1 matt layer
- Optical effects: per media layer & on master layer
- All media content supported by the hyppotizer can be used. (automatically converted to the right format)
- Converted to MPEG 2 (I-frame only)
- Control over DMX (or Artnet) and Ethernet