Bringing PACS to the OR
Fitted with a 10-bit high-contrast LCD panel and a built-in DICOM Look-Up Table, the MD-4221 is optimal for consulting PACS images in the OR.
User-definable screen layout
The MD-4221 lets you combine two images - in any mix of data and video - next to each other or as Picture-In-Picture. Its wide viewing angle of 178° ensures that all this information is clearly visible for everyone in the surgery suite.
Designed for the operating suite
An anti-reflective protective front glass allows the monitor to be cleaned and disinfected (IPX1 compliant), while its fan-less design avoids the spread of contaminants in the operating room.
- High-bright LCD panel (IPS) with Full HD resolution
- Medically certified (safety and EMC)
- Built-in DICOM LUT for PACS imaging
- 10-bit color depth (>1 billion colors)
- Smooth, artifact-free video images
- Fan-less design for minimum risk of contamination
- Anti-reflective protective front glass
- Remote control over RS232