Unsurpassed image quality
Incorporating the latest LCD technology, the MDSC-1119 features high brightness, making it ideal for the OR's high ambient light conditions. Furthermore, the MDSC-1119's high contrast ratio, color depth and wide viewing angle maximize image accuracy. Calibration of color, luminance and signal balance add to the optimal and unsurpassed image quality.
- Flexibility and expandability: the MDSC-1119's video bus architecture and modular slot concept allow the display to be configured to specific OR video connectivity requirements. Furthermore, it readily supports new and future video formats, such as high-definition digital video.
- Versatile multi-modality imaging: the MDSC-1119 is a versatile multi-modality display for endoscopic cameras, room and boom cameras, ultrasound, cardiology, PACS, anesthesiology and patient information.
- Dual channel Picture-in-Picture or Picture-by-Picture views of images from multiple input signals give surgeons the required views, allowing them to make more informed decisions.
- Artifact-free, real-time viewing: the MDSC-1119 surgical display offers the fastest image transmission and broadcast quality video imaging available today, along with the greatest attention to signal integrity.
- Customized profiles: allowing you to configure, store and recall preferences and profiles for each surgical procedure.
- Reliable Barco quality: Stringent quality standards throughout the development cycle guarantee long-term image quality and the protection of your investment.
- Designed for patient safety:
- fan-less design
- Compliant to safety standards
- Protective housing, easy to disinfect
- Designed for the integrated OR:
- Compact size
- Easy to install
- Remote control for greater access