The MDSC-2124 is a 24-inch near-patient surgical display that uses widescreen (16:10) LCD technology featuring full High Definition resolution (1920 x 1200).
Flexible, multi-source imaging
Thanks to the bright, high-resolution LCD panel, surgeons are presented with stunning panoramic views and excellent depth perception. With its broad input connectivity, the MDSC-2124 offers a versatile display solution for HD endoscopy cameras, room and boom cameras, ultrasound, PACS and patient information.
Artifact-free video images
The MDSC-2124 offers the fastest image transmission and the highest broadcast quality imaging available today. Enhanced with Barco’s outstanding image processing algorithms, such as motion adaptive de-interlacing and noise reduction, the MDSC-2124 delivers artifact- and lag-free images at all times.
- 24” wide-screen LCD featuring full HD (1920 x 1200)
- Advanced image processing algorithms
- High brightness (400 cd/m2)
- Wide input connectivity for maximum flexibility
- Color accurate images at different viewing angles