The MDSC-8258 is a slimline, large-screen surgical display with LED backlight, featuring a 58-inch LCD panel (16:9) with UHD resolution (3840 x 2160).
Perfect images in the surgical suite
The MDSC-8258 has been designed for use in hybrid operating rooms, interventional X-ray and cardiovascular suites. The MDSC-8258 delivers accurate DICOM-compliant grayscale and color images with ultra-low latency, making it the preferred choice for real-time critical imaging.
Reliable and safe performance
The large-size, ultra high-resolution LCD screen offers a safer and more efficient alternative to multi-monitor configurations deployed in surgical environments. The optional configuration with a redundant power supply architecture (RL) ensures stable and reliable operation in the most critical conditions.
- Ultra-high resolution (3840 x 2160 pixels)
- Long-life, low-power LED backlight
- Versatile input configurations (2 sets of 2 x Dual-Link DVI inputs)
- High brightness, high contrast ratio, low-latency video processing
- Slim and lightweight design; medical-grade compliance
- 58-inch wide-screen color LCD with UHD resolution
- Wide viewing angle
- Advanced image processing algorithms
- 2 sets of 2 x Dual-Link DVI Inputs
1set of 2 x Dual-Link DVI Inputs + 1 x Nexxis video-over IP optical link
- MDSC-8258 RL
- MDSC-8258 L
- MDSC-8258 RLG
- MDSC-8258 MNA