Using a custom front surface, optically flat mirror, the MMS-100 delivers sharp, bright and incredibly detailed High Definition images anywhere the designer wants, when combined with any of Barco’s high brightness large venue projectors - including the HDQ which outputs a staggering 40,000 lumens! The custom mirror is designed to allow an incredible 96% transmission of light!
Position your image in multiple locations
With the MMS-100, bulky, unwieldy and heavy yokes are no longer required to position your image in multiple locations. The MMS system allows for the projector to be rigged in its natural position, with the mirror doing all the work remotely! The MMS range is controlled over DMX or Art-Net and will link up with Barco’s projector toolset allowing for quick and simple setup in many applications. You will be able to position and store presets directly within the Barco suite of software.
With a MMS-100 system, you can
- Move and position the brightest projectors in the world without the hassle, expense, weight and inaccuracy of existing systems
- Deliver sharp, bright and detailed images without distortion or loss of output
- Enjoy quick and easy setup, also for awkward projector rigging positions
- Do away with one off, expensive rigging frames
- Turn any floor (or ceiling) into a projected advertising space
- Incorporate and change video on-the-fly as excitement happens
- Project onto virtually any spot in the venue with video or graphics content
- Create large panoramas on any surface at one time and move images around the venue to create excitement, all from one projector