About OverView MVD-5521
The OverView MVD-5521 is a 55" LCD panel with a super narrow bezel, making it ideally suited for tiled video walls in 24/7 environments. This LCD display uses IPS (In-Plane Switching) technology for consistent and accurate colors from all viewing angles, no blackening effects caused by light or heat, and stable response times. Unlike TN technology, IPS panels do not lighten or show tailing when being touched.
High image quality
The high image quality in terms of brightness, contrast and viewing angle, makes the OverView MVD-5521 applicable in a wide range of control room environments. The display's Direct LED technology also provides superior black levels compared with Edge LED models. Furthermore, because LED backlights reduce burn-in and colorations in the LCD filters and polarizers, these displays have a prolonged panel life.
Compatible with free-standing structure solution
The MVD-5521 can be combined with the higly innovative OBLX-55 free-standing structure. This allows you to create an LCD video wall of unlimited horizontal size, without the need for any wall support. All items can be delivered separately, or as a package.
- Emergency operations centers
- Traffic management and surveillance centers
- Utilities and process control centers
- Broadcast & telecom monitoring
Available as a complete video wall bundle
Barco also offers complete packages, containing four, six or eight OverView MVD-5521 displays to create a 2x2, 3x2 or 4x2 video wall respectively, complete with wall mounts and cables. Optionally, you can bundle it with a controller, software, or even wireless presentation system. In this way, you have your completely configured video wall solution in one package..
- Slimmer design
- Smaller bezel 5.3 mm à 5.7 mm bezel
- LED-matrix backlight 1200 LEDs instead of 960 LEDs
- Full HD (1920x1080) with local dimming
- RS-232 daisy chain and Ethernet communication
- High temperature liquid crystals (110°)
- Improved OSD
- 'A Energy' star labelling
- Fan control
- 55”, 500nit, 10% haze
- Interfaces: DVI/HDMI/DP/VGA/Component/USB/Network Streaming