About Project Engineering
Visualization solutions are never isolated entities, but are strongly integrated into your processes. Configuring and customizing your Barco solution so that it perfectly fits into your existing infrastructure, is often a challenge that needs specialized expertise. Our project engineers transform your business and technical requirements into a detailed design that can be implemented efficiently and effectively. In this way, you realize maximum value from your solution.
• Downtime caused by an improper solution design
• Deployment complexity and associated costs
• Risks associated with adopting advanced technologies
• Sub-optimal use of the system due to limited integration and automation
Depending on your needs, our project engineers can deliver:
• System engineering: requirements analysis, detailed system design/review/validation, network & cabling diagrams, ...
• Monitoring & control interfaces: such as Crestron, AMX, custom monitoring software package, ...
• Software engineering: custom design of ‘middleware’ or applications, API integration,...
• Mechanical engineering: custom pedestal, cladding, wall fixations, (seismic) reinforcements, …
• System Integration: Video Management System integration, multi-site solutions
• Network integration services
• Graphical content creation services (X2O)
Project Engineering team:
• Multi-disciplinary pool of experts who deliver over 25.000 hours of customization and integration work per year
• Global presence
“The Barco experts seamlessly integrated our existing software and various connections into their visualization solution. A complex and challenging job which, obviously, required a lot of know-how and expertise.”
Dieter Lühr, Chief Plant Operation Manager, Vattenfahl Europe, Germany
“The Barco support has been and still is excellent. The engineers looked after every detail to deliver a high-quality and robust structure that has enhanced our way of working.”
Luciano Soares, Senior researcher at Tecgraf,- Pontifical Catholic University of Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
"We wanted to fully equip our operators to be able to monitor traffic in the most efficient way. Barco assisted us with a solution that fulfilled all our needs.”
Odair Tafarelo. Service Manager at CCR AutoBAn, Brasil