About Training & Documentation
The complexity of a visualization solution requires adequate training and documentation for your staff. Our qualified trainers will guide you through the system design, installation, operation and troubleshooting with hands-on exercises and provided course materials. Training and system documentation can be customized and translated to meet your specific needs.
Furthermore, the training facilities of Barco University also offer a wealth of courses that will bring the knowledge of your technical staff to a new level. On www.barco.com/Support/Training you can explore all scheduled training sessions.
• Sub optimal use of the solution due to lack of system knowledge
• Extra effort needed to provide troubleshooting information to the service team
• Unavailability of as built details when troubleshooting or extending your visualization system
• Lost time looking up system details in the different product manuals.
Depending on your needs, our training and documentation team can deliver:
• Installation training
• Operator training
• Maintenance training
• As built file
• Custom documentation: translation and customization of our system manuals and training packages
Training and documentation team:
• +40 certified trainers
• Global network of training centers
• On-site training and customized documentation delivered for +700 projects per year
"As we got a great training and the systems are intuitive to use, we can make the most of the solution. We now have an immense, ultra-bright view of the SCADA system and any other data sources, like CCTV camera feeds or videoconferencing, which significantly improves collaboration and insight.”
Cédric Petitcolin, Manager Techn. Equipment Div., Tunnel Mont Blanc
“The service team made sure we got the hang of how to use the new video wall, taking full advantage of its possibilities and benefits”
Odair Tafarelo. Service Manager at CCR AutoBAn, Brasil
"It was definitely an eye opener…so much information! I look forward to attending the expert class in the fall.”
Ray Bruhn, RSCC Operations Manager, Northrop Grumman